Monday, April 21, 2008

Welcome to my blog

As I've enjoyed reading my various friends blogs, I've decided to start my own blog about my very exciting life. Actually, when I found out that I could download a blog into a book and have it printed; I thought this could be the solution to my journal issues. I manage to write in my journal about the deeply personal stuff in my life, but never get to the interesting or entertaining parts of my life. The title to my blog is for all the friends that have mocked my car circle checks, what if questions, and the multiple colours of duct tape that I always take camping. You know who you are.

3 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

WAHOOO!!!!

I have been waititng for this! Now my life can fully be fulfilled! I will get doses of King and that always does a body good!

Just love ya and look forward to blog stalking you.

a.k.a SIster Socwell

Janine said...

I am SO glad you have started up! I can't wait to hear more from my favourite Canadian!!!

Floyd King & Leigh Squires said...

Hi, darlin'! I understand your interest, but I still think that people are looking for phone calls or letters. I could be wrong, and I am getting old. Not exactly what your sister socwell comment is about. Do I need to worry?