Sunday, August 10, 2008

A better frame of mind

I'm in a much better frame of mind now and decided to take off my previous post. I think all the stress of buying and renovating my house, just pushed my frustrations of dating over the edge. Now that I'm thinking clearly again, I've decided to issue an invitation to all my friends that want me to visit. I have one free plane ticket any where in North America and will use that ticket to visit the person that can find someone for me to date that meets the following criteria.
  1. Worthy priesthood holder and all that that implies.
  2. Smart. I would ideally like someone smarter than me, but will settle for as smart. Also, smart in different ways than me would be ideal.
  3. Has a sense of humour. When the dishwasher explodes and I'm up to my armpits in suds, does he swear or does he have a hard time running to shut the water off because he is laughing.
  4. Has a means to support a family. This doesn't need to be luxurious, a modest home and lifestyle is all that is required.
  5. Completely irrational about how beautiful I am. Please feel free to show my picture from my blog.

My wish list:

  1. Willing to relocate to Edmonton
  2. Loves to camp and canoe
  3. Enjoys art and opera
  4. Willingness to have a diversified palette.
  5. Preferably never been married. Or at least no ex-wife that I would have to deal with. I don't have a problem with kids, I just want to be the only mum.

So start looking, get your husbands looking, leave no stone unturned. As a side note: included in my visit will be one night of babysitting so you and your husband can have a hot date.

7 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

So I am cracking up. I can't think of one single "normal" guy here but We will keep our eyes open.

Tina (Hickman) Ottley said...

It took me long enough to find one for myself and I think he may have been close to the last one that was not significantly younger than me. Obviously I don't have anyone for you, but you didn't really want to come to Utah did you?

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Hmmm... I'm thinking on it, lots, as I would love that visit. lol. But I'm with Hickman, did you really want to come to Utah?

kk Leilani said...

I'm excited to see who the lucky winner is! I'll keep my eyes and ears open for you too.

Charlotte King said...

Anyone who truly loved me would never ask me to live in Utah or Southern Alberta for that matter. Besides, once I taught him to cross country ski and he experienced the beautiful long summers nights, he would be completely hooked on Edmonton.

T.Bailey said...

If I found I guy who covered all of that criteria, do you really think I would hand him over? :) I know David Beckham is going to notice me sooner or later!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Small towns in the desert don;t produce too many singles BUT I am looking! ha ha ha I LOVE YOU!