Thursday, December 4, 2008

Temple Worker Devotional

For the past five years, some friends and I have helped out with the annual Temple Worker Devotional. It's lots of fun because some of the people I don't see except at the devotional. The workers drop off the food and then while they are in the devotional, we get to make it pretty. The pretty food.

Mandy, the expert sandwich person.


Barb, the person who likes to think she is boss. We just do what we want anyway, so there is no point in letting her think otherwise.

4 comments:

kk Leilani said...

It really does look pretty...and the last comment about doing what you want anyway...hilair. much love to you

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

That made me hungry!

Unknown said...

Please mind your own business and refrain from reading my blog.

BJ said...

Only reason I'm "in charge" is cause I'm the one they call every year to get people involved and it started with my mom asking, nay demanding me to give her names of my friends to help. Five years later it still doesn't end. I figure it's our eternal calling LOL!!!