Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wedding Rings

I have always been under the impression that the purpose of wearing wedding rings was to indicate to the world and most importantly to single people that you are married. I have had people say no so nice things about single women being after their husbands, or accusing me of flirting with married men. Well, I'm getting sick and tired of men not wearing their wedding rings to church, activities, volunteering in the community, and at work where there is no danger of losing a finger. To the men, if you are too fat for your ring, go to Walmart and buy a new one. And if really hate wearing a ring that much have "I'm Married" tattooed on your forehead.

4 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Hmmm.. did something inspire this post? It did remind me that we need to get Brian's ring resized, he has lost some weight, and had it fly off more than a few times now. :)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ha ha ha ha--I wore a walmart ring until my finger turned green. I did not want to be single and pregnant! HEY! Hardy is trying to get an address list together for her xmas letter. Can you send me your address to my email at danrsorensen@hotmail.com (dont forget the little r between the first and last name)-YOU TOO EgLUND!(do you have her contact info?)

kk Leilani said...

You must be a natural at flirting and I mean that in a good way...wedding ring or not...I'm kind of a stiff.

If people are buggin...maybe they can read this blog and check themselves...or maybe you can provide a treasure box of toy rings for those who have seemed to have lost or forgotten to wear their rings...?

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

ooh, love kathy's idea, present them a gumball machine special. :)