Here is a low down of all the things I'm grateful for.
It was the coldest Thanksgiving in 50 years and I was outside selling girl guide(scout) cookies all day on Saturday.
- I'm thankful that I own 3 pairs of long underwear, 3 pairs of winter boots for different types of snow and cold, 8 different hats, 6 scarves, 4 pairs of gloves and mittens with some extras, and 7 winter coats(and I'm making a new one).
- I'm thankful that I have a new furnace that is keeping my house nice and toasty warm.
- I'm thankful for a programmable thermostat to save money.
- I'm thankful I have a closet full of blankets.
- I'm thankful for hot water that I can use to thaw myself out.
The car I rented got a flat tire and I couldn't leave the store where we were selling cookies because I was needed for leader to child ratios.
- I'm thankful for tow trucks that changed the tire and put the little doughnut on.
- I'm thankful to the girl from the car rental place that came to the other side of the city to switch out my car.
- I'm thankful for the new car that has seat warmers and a fantastic stereo.
I spend my entire Saturday selling cookies, by the end my back was killing me because I was bending over dealing with all the money and standing on concrete and I needed to finish my pies for dinner the next day.
- I'm thankful for takeout.
- I'm thankful for pay per view movies.
- I'm thankful for drugs, lots of drugs.
- I'm thankful my roommate peeled and sliced all the apples.
I have so many things to be thankful for. Yesterday, I had a very yummy dinner at my friend's house and today I had pumpkin pie for breakfast and I'm still in my pajamas and it's almost lunch.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Canadian Thanksgiving and know that I'm thinking about you.