Monday, June 16, 2008

Date Advice

My primary kids are very concerned about my dating life. Just the other week they wanted to know if the guy that I had gone out with was a good guy. Then they wanted to know if I was going to marry him, and I pointed out that it was a little soon since it was a third date. They had all sorts of advice about how long I should date someone before getting married. It was quite funny. It is no surprise that I sometimes have a hard time getting them to focus on the lesson. Anyway, one of my kids on Sunday wrote up her advice for me. I wish you could see the hand writing. I've put the list on my fridge. The order is the same and Claire keeps getting confused about max and min. So here it is.

Date Advice
  1. Choose a man
  2. See if he's the right one
  3. Go on a date
  4. See if he's nice
  5. Choose if you want to marry him
  6. 13 dates max or more
  7. Wed

To: Sister King

From: Claire

2 comments:

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Okay that is the cutest note EVER! YOu should definetly keep that in a safe spot forever. How sweet!

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Wow, smart girl. :)