Monday, June 16, 2008

Dinner Club

I get together with 4 of my friends about once a month for Dinner Club. One person hosts. The host decides on the theme, the recipes and does the main course. It's one of the things I look forward to the most during the month. This is our chance to try out recipes that have expensive ingredients and take a little longer to prepare. Aside from the great food, we have so much fun. At some point, I usually want to cry from laughing. Some interesting facts about our little group. We are all the same age, we are all oldest children and none of us likes cats.

This is Karen. She is one of the most considerate people I know, she never forgets a birthday or any important moment in someone's life.


This is Tawnia. She was telling one of her hilarious stories about work. She is an HR/Safety coordinator for an oil/gas. She is also one of the most compassionate people I know.

This is Rebecca. We have known each other since we were 13 and have been friends for the last 10 years. She is the person I can call in the middle of the night if I'm sick or when I'm devastated about something. She is the next best thing to having actual family around.


This is Joanne. She is in the "one of the smartest people that I know" group. To put in context her back up for grad school is Harvard. She is 2 Nephi 9:29 "But to be learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God."

1 comment:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Its good to know that you are not the crazy cat lady dinner group! ha ha I definetely look forward to girls game night as well every month